Rotating Equipment Advisory Services
Gas turbines and compressors advisory services
Maintenance operations on rotating equipment for Gas turbines and compressors services often pose unique challenges. These can come from a site being in a particular location, or our customers needing to complete an outage in a different time frame compared to the original specification. The Rotating Equipment Advisory Services team assesses your sites and produces a detailed report with the status of the plant and suggestions for improvements.
The Advisory Services team can transfer our OEM know how and expertise to our customers to better address their needs, maximize assets availability & reliability with positive effects on customer revenues.
The AS team is responsible for performing Advisory Services surveys at customer sites or support the customer remotely through digital collaboration tools sharing information, documentation and images. The team then produces a detailed report. This report provides the current status of the plant and suggestions for improvements in order to maintain the efficiency of the plant, increase the A&R, maintain the latestst state of the art technologies and meet customer expectations. Our main goal is to create solutions which will provide you with a significant return on your investment.
The Advisory Services approach starts with detailed analysis of your assets. With this information we proceed to a site assessment where we collect the following details:
- Equipment operating profile
- Equipment status and technical issue evaluation
- Assessment of auxiliaries (electrical, control and mechanical systems)
- Inventory checks
- In-depth analysis of pre-existing equipment issues and customer maintenance procedures
- Preparation of customized maintenance
- Implementation of service bulletins
- Maintenance policy improvements
- Applicable upgrades according to operating conditions
- Stock optimization
- New high technology solutions to enhance/extend asset value
- Proposal for resolution of technical issues and suggestions for rehabilitation
- Rejuvenation and rehabilitation plan
Advisory services can also be implemented remotely. Through digital collaboration tools, information, documentation and pictures exchange our team of Advisory Service experts can assist you in remotely assessing your operating conditions and creating a detailed report of how to proceed.
In a marketplace defined by the need to implement quick decisions, the possibility of remote collaboration is a key element in driving efficiencies for your entire plant.
Value through Expertise
- Reach higest benefits/costs ratio
- Aim to benchmark A&R
- Maximize & Extend Asset Value
- Solve all pending issues
- Optimize Inventory & Stock
- Longer intervals between maintenance