The RBT allows the detection of poor cement conditions before perforating enabling proactive, measures to be taken. Its size, rigid isolator and powerful transmitter allow robust operations. In addition to the traditional 3 ft amplitude and 5 ft VDL, the RBT has a radially segmented, calibrated amplitude measurement. This focuses the transmitted sonic pulse circumferentially, allowing the differentiation of small axial channels as opposed to poor or contaminated cement.
• Single transmitter, 3 ft (near) and 5 ft (far) receivers, 8-segmented radial receiver array for radial cement imaging
• Variable sampling rates to maximise data acquisition
• Interchangeable telemetry cartridge
• Slotted sleeve design for improved rigidity, strength, and acoustic isolation
• Fully combinable with other UltraWire* and UltraMemory* tools