The Orientation Tool (ORT) tool uses highly sensitive magnetometers and accelerometers to provide accurate borehole azimuthal, deviation & relative bearing information. A fast Z accelerometer supplies information on tool motion. It provides a modular, flexible solution, fully compatible with other Sondex Ultrawire Open Hole Logging tools.
- Directional package for orientation and dip analysis
- Fast Z Acceleration for depth correction in analysis software
- Fully compatible with Sondex Ultrawire tools
- Easy to transport – less than 10 ft tool length
- Operates up to 302°F & 20kpsi
- CE compliant