GE’s all-purpose RSH wellhead systems comprise eight technologies that are field-proven in the most demanding drilling applications; these technologies combine to improve safety and to reduce well cost by enhancing efficiency. Using the latest generation walking drilling rigs and top drive CRTs, the RSH offers a wide range of casing hanger choices to fit most requirements. When drilling operations are complete, the RSH casing head converts to an API 11” 5M flange profile to allow installation of standard tubing heads.
- All RSH Housings are designed to be run and landed through the drilling riser, saving conventional wait-on-cement time.
- Conventional cutting of conductor pipe, cutting surface casing and welding operations are eliminated with the RSH system
- RSH Quick-Connect Drilling Adapters are available to fit all RSH Housings. Using Quick-Connect adapter with connection make-up time of approximately 10 minutes saves hours of NU and ND time.
- With increased use of top drive CRTs for casings in the U.S. region, RSH systems are designed to leverage the use of top drive casing running tool (CRT) to improve the overall operation efficiency.
- All RSH Housings and Running Tools have torque pins to allow make-up of the pup joint pin, using a Top Drive Casing Running Tool (CRT) in the rig derrick.
- All RSH Intermediate (LWR) Casing Hangers and Running Tools have available torque collars to allow make-up of the pup joint pin, using a CRT in the rig derrick.
- One RSH (Upper) Mandrel Casing Hanger and Running Tool design is used for Production Casing in all RSH Housings.
- One RSH Upper Packoff Running Tool is used in all RSH-1, RSH-2 and RSH-2-N Systems.
- One Packoff is used in ALL 11” RSH-1 and RSH-2 systems. All internal parts are interchangeable for 5M and 10M systems.
- One Packoff is used in all 13-5/8” RSH-2-N systems. All internal parts are interchangeable for 5M and 10M systems.