Our conventional slickline services teams can deploy 7/32 in, 1/4 in, and 5/16 in Dyform® cables, as well as carbon plow steel and alloy slickline wires. We offer a wide range of services, including sleeve shifting, swabbing, paraffin scraping and bailing.
Other capabilities include:
- Setting and removing plugs
- Setting and retrieving packers
- Installing and replacing downhole safety devices and gas lift valves or dummies
- Gauge runs, basic fishing operations along with fishing of capillary tubing
- Electronic timer and mechanical slickline, cable or capillary tubing cutters