Lift Plus multistage centrifugal pumps produce fluid in both low-and high-volume, mature and new applications. Our pumps consist of rotating impellers and stationary diffusers that can be assembled in either floater or compression configurations to meet the most demanding performance requirements. These Electric Submersible Pumps (ESP) are also equipped with wide vane openings to improve performance in viscous fluids and can use Tungsten Carbide Bearings to reduce the effects of sand and abrasive wear. Available in radial-flow and mixed-flow designs, these pumps provide some of the highest efficiency and head-per-stage ratings in their pump class range.
Electric Submersible Pumping systems:
- Produce anywhere from 150-50,000 barrels of fluid a day (BPD)
- Operate in high-temperature environments (up to 230°C bottom hole) including SAGD and Geothermal
- Are designed for efficient production in abrasive and corrosive applications
- Vertically and horizontally produce fluids in the hydrocarbon, water, mining, municipal, industrial and subsea sectors
- On average, sits 6,000 feet below the surface