Features & Benefits
For pipeline integrity repairs we offer full-wrap weldable repair sleeves for mechanical coupled joints and stress crack anomalies. Our weld-over sleeves offer both repair of broken or leaking joints while providing a permanent reinforcements that will last the life of the pipeline.
- Collar clamps quickly and inexpensively stop leaks through threaded screw collars, solvent weld couplings and stab-type PVC joints
- Band clamps provide a low cost repair for small pinholes, leaks, corroded areas and pits in straight runs of steel piping
- Bell joint clamps permanently stop or prevent leaks of cast iron bell and spigot joints
- Split repair sleeves enclose and permanently repair breaks, splits and holes in cast iron and steel piping
- Weld-over reinforcing sleeves are commonly used to repair corrosion pits and stress cracks