GE Florence Learning Center
The GE Florence Learning Center (FLC) is one of the largest GE training and conference centers
The Florence Learning Center
We have 25 rooms of various sizes, modern training and meeting resources and equipment, as well as catering services.
It goes without saying that many clients enjoy combining their work event with sightseeing in Florence or the beautiful Tuscan countryside after work or on weekends. Our dedicated team is ready to help you with logistics support, accommodation and catering to ensure that your experience here is a successful one.
- 5600 SQ. METERS
- 25 MEETING / TRAINING ROOMS
- CUSTOMER TRAINING LABORATORIES
- OIL & GAS UNIVERSITY
- EVENT SPACE
- 1 AUDITORIUM (204 SEATS)
- CAFETERIA (96 SEATS)
Coordinators can assist you in selecting rooms and seating arrangements to suit your needs. The 25 meeting rooms of various sizes can accommodate groups of 5 to 204. The FLC offers computers and Internet access for conference attendees. Each meeting room has projection screens, flipcharts, whiteboards and other resources. Please feel free to contact our office staff, who will be happy to discuss the availability of other conference services to help you plan your meeting event.
- CONFERENCE AND MEETING ROOM RESERVATIONS
- ASSISTANCE WITH PLANNING AND PRICING OF CATERING AND MEDIA SERVICES
- HOTEL ACCOMODATION
- SOCIAL EVENTS
- RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES
The Florence Learning Center offers a wide range of services for your programs, from data and video projection to satellite downlinks. FLC provides a full range of media support including analog and digital audio recording, digital video, and network assistance. The FLC is supported by IT assistance from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. providing professional technical service and assistance for your event and your attendees. Equipment rentals at the FLC are charged by the day. Telephone lines are in all the rooms.
The Florence Learning Center (FLC) provides exceptional and affordable catering services as well as dining service to suit all tastes. We recognize that your event is special, and the catering service will endeavour to satisfy any special requests. Our professional caterers provide a complete meal service - everything from breakfast pastries with coffee and juices in your meeting room to international hot and cold dishes and snacks.
The Florence Learning Center is located in the industrial area north of Florence called “Firenze Nova” in front of the GE Oil & Gas plant entrance. It is 15 minutes away from the center of Florence by taxi.
- Florence airport is 15-20 minutes by taxi from the center of Florence and only 5-10 minutes away from the FLC. For more details about flight schedules, the airport layout, and ground transportation to and from the airport, please go to the following website http://www.aeroporto.firenze.it
- Pisa airport “Galileo Galilei” is on the west coast, 1 hour away from Florence by car (80 km) and about 1 hour and 15 minutes by train. The railway station located at Pisa Airport is connected to the airport terminal. For more details on the timetable, airport map, and ground transportation to and from the airport, please see the following website http://www.pisa-airport.com
- From Santa Maria Novella central station, take a taxi or get bus number 23.
- From Rifredi station, 800 meters on foot, following the Firenze Nova exit.
- The official timetable for the Italian train system can be found at the following website http://www.trenitalia.it
Please feel free to contact our staff, who will be happy to provide you with other conference services to help you planning your meeting event:
T.+39 055 426 340 00