Features & Benefits:
With more than 80 years of chemical injection pump experience, we can offer a wide range of pneumatically and electrically driven pump solutions to meet the specific needs of many applications with sizes and models to meet a variety of corrosive characteristic applications.
- A robust selection of positive displacement chemical injection pumps for the oil and gas industry, including three advanced technology solar pump models
- Integrated communications capabilities that allow customers to remotely record and transmit pump, chemical usage, and well/pipeline data through a SCADA system
- A large selection of O-ring and packing materials, enabling customers to use Texsteam pumps with a variety of chemicals
- Continuous injection on electric and solar pumps – a feature that is key in injecting toxic hydrogen sulfide (H2S) scavenger to remove or reduce the toxic and corrosive H2S found in natural gas
- A global sales force of direct and service dealers that offers end users convenient access to the same pump, regardless of where their fields are located