Reliable Gas Diversion
The GE Oil & Gas Flow Selector is a rugged, switchable target designed to keep the diverter’s discharge line open. It replaces a target and two valves which can be shut in unintentionally, and can restrict flow area. The Flow Selector also eliminates parts and controls sequencing, reducing potential for malfunction.
- Remains open to a preselected position for downwind discharge to port or starboard
- Eliminates possibility of system shut-in because there is no closed position- the vent path is always open
- Provides a hardened steel target, resisting erosion and providing long service life
- Operates in any orientation
- Mounts directly to rig structure to support vent piping