Features & Benefits
Our meters are designed to measure gas velocity and the operating principle incorporates an innovative method of conditioning the flow before it reaches the turbine rotor. Dresser™ turbine meters use a Removable Meter Cartridge (RMC), which allows field adaptability from 2” through 12” sizes.
- Easy “on-site” maintenance.
- Reduced cost of repair by replacing the RMC without the need for total meter overhaul.
- Oil refreshing and flushing lubrication system assures optimum accuracy and extended bearing life.
- Product life enhanced by a self-cleaning oil system.
- Reduced sensitivity to severe gas conditions.
- Precision machined rotor, superior components.
- Multi-stage flow conditioner.
- Main bearing location provides improved protection from pipeline contaminants