GE Oil & Gas Annual Meeting 2017
Florence, Italy | January 30-31
Each year, the GE Oil & Gas Annual Meeting brings together more than 800 industry leaders who share a vision of the macro issues facing our industry. The program is composed of a plenary session, which sets the tone and provides insights from globally esteemed opinion leaders and industry experts on the changing landscape of the oil & gas industry. This will be complemented by in-depth sessions focused on key technology developments, the pursuit of operational excellence and the digital evolution of our industry.
Review the proceedings from the GE Oil & Gas Annual Meeting 2016.
Together. We fuel the future.
Together with you, we are driving growth during a challenging industry cycle, across the entire value chain - from drilling onshore and offshore, through processing and distribution, and where infrastructure is at times an issue. Our quest for progress is relentless as we define how to be partners and innovators for the long term sustainability of our industry.
We are working on an exciting and highly interactive agenda that will reflect the challenges our industry is currently facing and propose a range of approaches to meet those needs and drive successful outcomes in partnership. We will set the tone with leading key note speakers and panel discussions exchanging views on the future of oil and gas. This will be interspersed with more in-depth sessions focused on oil and gas technology development and operational excellence.
Attendees at the Annual Meeting will hear from globally recognized thought leaders and industry experts. Speakers already confirmed include:
- Marco Alverà – CEO, SNAM GROUP
- Arnaud Breuillac – President of Exploration & Production, TOTAL
- Bruno Chabas – CEO, SBM OFFSHORE
- Andy Crouch – Executive Chairman, ALPHA PETROLEUM
- Tony Durrant – CEO, PREMIER OIL
- Marc Edwards – President & CEO, DIAMOND OFFSHORE
- Claus V. Hemmingsen – CEO, MAERSK DRILLING
- Martin Houston – Executive Vice Chairman, TELLURIAN INVESTMENTS
- Omar Mithá – CEO, ENH National Oil Company of Mozambique
- Tapas Kumar Sengupta – Director Offshore, ONGC
All of this will take place in the breathtaking Florence Opera House, located by the River Arno and Cascine, the city’s largest public park. Inaugurated in May 2014, the Opera House is universally recognized as the most striking architectural achievement in Italy of the last five years. The awe-inspiring venue is an event in itself.
Attendance at the GE Oil & Gas Annual Meeting is by invitation only. If you have previously confirmed your attendance at the GE Oil & Annual Meeting and would like to view/amend your registration form, please log in by entering your username (typically your email address) and password .
If you have not confirmed your attendance, contact your GE representative. If you do not have a GE contact yet, please complete the interest form; a member of the GE Oil & Gas Annual Meeting team will be in touch.
TEN REASONS why you cannot afford to miss this unique global event!
- To absorb views from the widest possible range of industry experts and policymakers.
- To be part of a stimulating dialogue concerning the challenges and controversies the industry faces today.
- To debate, argue, disagree, agree and profit from each other's experience.
- To engage and network at a unique gathering of the industry's major opinion leaders and to forge partnerships that can drive success.
- To immerse yourself in oil and gas state-of-the-art technology developments.
- To interact with local GE manufacturing and services facilities and learn first-hand from their narrative.
- To discover how GE will boost your own success with innovative products and service solutions.
- To be part of the 18th consecutive year of a unique global event, taking place at the breathtaking Florence Opera House.
- To visit the spellbinding city of Florence, birthplace and cradle of the Renaissance and home to the sublime innovators and artists Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, and the perfect setting for cultivating great ideas together.
- Because together, we fuel the future.
TechTalks is an online, topic-based platform for oil and gas professionals. The topics revolve around industry trends and challenges, and are closely tied to the GE Oil & Gas Annual Meeting agenda. Only here, the discussions don't have to end.