The Technology Sessions at the GE Oil & Gas Annual Meeting 2017 shed new light on how GE brings together the best of the physical and digital worlds, with technology from across the GE Store, and in collaboration with many of the companies represented at the event. See how we’re improving efficiency and productivity in each sector of the oil and gas industry.
Below you will find the presentation materials from the Technology Sessions at the GE Oil & Gas Annual Meeting 2017.
- A Look Inside the Digital Industrial Transformation: Predix in Oil & Gas
- Advanced Technologies for Optimized LNG Operations
- All-Electric Subsea Processing Systems
- Asset Performance Management: The Impact of Software on Unplanned Downtime
- Bringing Digital to the Brilliant Factory: Revolutionizing the Supply Chain
- Creating Value in Refinery, Petrochemical and Fertilizer Applications
- Driving Optimization through a Full Artificial Lift Well Life Cycle
- Exploring the Benefits of Modularization
- GE Flexible Pipeline Solutions, New Technologies to Create New Opportunities
- Increasing Productivity, Efficiency and Speed for Midstream Applications
- Reimagining Subsea Services from Concept to Production
- The Next Chapter in Improving Performance in Downstream
To continue the conversations from Annual Meeting, join us on TechTalks, an online, topic-based discussion platform for oil and gas professionals. Join in to explore the topics and share your perspectives.
Many people were able to enjoy the live digital product demos during the Annual Meeting Technology Sessions; if you would like to arrange a demo with your organization, register your interest.